Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Five new firmware versions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are all these?
new_firmwares.jpeg

It (2019.5.3) doesn’t, according to one review. None of this makes sense. Why do WE need to load firmware to see that it works? All copies of 2019.5.3 have been loaded on Model 3’s (the ones TeslaFi knows about) and I can’t see why that would be different from a in-house model. Incompetence is the only real excuse. Any other answer?

Other things that don’t seem to work are the Sentry push notifications. That’s on .3. .2 and .1 had other bugs. WTF?

Has the Early Access program disappeared totally? Because let’s assume Tesla can’t test anything internally, then THAT should be where things are tried out. Doesn’t seem to be happening.

Tesla_Raj has two reviews of these versions and he’s not in EA. This is getting nuts.

The 2019.5.2 release is early access and based on some posts it's missing the new features of 5.1; 5.3 fixes bugs in 5.1. 2018.51.x seems to be a Europe-only release based on the locations of the updates that I saw on Teslafi. I do wonder what the early access release is testing...

• Informative
Reactions: Dre78