Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flag Mounting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window mounts.
For 3'x5' flags? Those are some BIG ass flags/poles and even if you can securely mount to the glass (which I doubt and would likely require drilling holes in the glass) at speed the pressure/force might break the glass. Flags that large would need to be structurally mounted.

Here is a roof mount but it will only handle 1-2'x3' flag, so even close to what the OP wants.

The Beast! - Premium Car Flag Pole w/ USA Flag

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 9.47.42 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: KenC and XLR82XS
Going to make a pre-emptive gentle request to members to keep the discussion in this thread to what the OP asks, which is options for mounting flags on the vehicle, and away from any commentary about politics, or what flags the OP may or may not be displaying.

He's just the leader of an *unnamed* country and wants to use a Model 3 has his vehicle. He/she wants to mount two giant flags (not those puny little baby flags) on the front corners of his/her dope murdered out Model 3.

• Funny
Reactions: KenC and jjrandorin
He's just the leader of an *unnamed* country and wants to use a Model 3 has his vehicle. He/she wants to mount two giant flags (not those puny little baby flags) on the front corners of his/her dope murdered out Model 3.
I went to college with a "Prince" of a Middle Eastern country, who drove a doped-out Mitsubishi turbo something with diplomatic tags. No flags. He would fly F-16s in the Summer. Very nice and generous guy, but he liked to drive fast. Of course, he eventually grew up and was recently the UN Representative for Human Rights. I wonder if he still drives fast?