Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mats! 3D MAXpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love my Kagu mats...but they only fit the fronts on the Model X 5 seater... I'd love for them to make the second row for the 5 seater bench seat. Can we get this suggestion to them???
Shoot! I didn't read all the new posts and just ordered a front and back Kagu set for my 2017 Model X 100d, 5 seat. Should I cancel the back seat order? One of your pics looked like there was a back seat mat in there?

Shoot! I didn't read all the new posts and just ordered a front and back Kagu set for my 2017 Model X 100d, 5 seat. Should I cancel the back seat order? One of your pics looked like there was a back seat mat in there?

If this helps, we had to send the Kagu back seat mats back; they didn't fit our Model X 90D 5-seater. Love the front seat ones though.

I have a back seat mat, but it’s the carpet one that came with the car... I really really really want 3D to make the second row for the bench seat 5 seater...

Reactions: selfbp and OnBass
not sure if it's okay to add to this thread of if I should start a new one. I'm looking into the MAXpider all weather mats for a 2013 model s with tan interior. Wondering whether the tan MAXpider will look good of if I should just stick with black. Has anyone gotten the tan version or have any recommendations?

Thanks!

not sure if it's okay to add to this thread of if I should start a new one. I'm looking into the MAXpider all weather mats for a 2013 model s with tan interior. Wondering whether the tan MAXpider will look good of if I should just stick with black. Has anyone gotten the tan version or have any recommendations?

Thanks!
Nah you're good!
I would personally go for the Tan if it matches your shade closely! If it's off I would stick with Black