Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats on new AP 2.0 Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are the gaps left in the rear trunk mat on an AP2 X.
File_001.jpeg
File_000.jpeg

Reactions: leletyM3
Well, Toughmats might respond more quickly to the change in die cut. Worth asking them. It doesn't really bother me and they did state in their description that it was for earlier cars. It doesn't leave anything terribly exposed and I hardly notice it in normal interaction.

Awesome discussion and thanks to those who posted pics/vids. Picked up my MX last week and it has done nothing but rain and snow since. The oem mats are filthy with salt already :( Gonna order the toughpro. I hope they don't smell of rubber/petrol, ugh, I hate that smell! Better to deal with the smell than the mess.

Bumping the question on the Lloyd mats and whether they are compatible with the current VINs. From the photos I have seen online they seem to have the earlier AP1 curve on the third row. Would appreciate any information. The boys and weather are destroying the OEM mats and would prefer the Lloyds over the Toughpro and probably can't wait for the Weathertech.

Alternatively, if you Toughpro folks think it's great and worth, then maybe we will go with them? My main concerns are they seem thin and I also prefer to have lips along the side (Lloyds doesn't either)..