TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC
  1. logo_fondmetal.png

Fondmetal has been around since 1972, some may remember them from their involvement in F1 racing. Recently their presence has been mostly focused in Europe.

Fondmetal is now making a new push to bring their wheels back into the US market, and we are the first to offer these to the US market! Most fitments are stocked within the US and ready to ship!

Most impressive is that Fondmetal wheels are all TUV approved! Not many manufacturers these days spend the time or money acquire this.

9RR Matte Black, Silver, and Titanium!

Wheel Weights:
    18x8 - 19.1 lbs
    19x8.5 - 21.1 lbs
    19x9.5 - 21.9 lbs
    20x8.5 - 24.1 lbs
    20x9 - 25.2 lbs
    20x11 - 27.0 lbs

Available 5x120 fitments:
    18x8 +40
    19x8.5 +35/32
    19x9.5 +32
    20x8.5 +30/+48
    20x9 +30
    20x11 +30

9rr_nero_1.jpg 9rr_silver_1.jpg

Silver

9rr_silver_2.jpg
    9rr_silver_3.jpg
    9rr_silver_4.jpg

Matte Black

9rr_nero_2.jpg
    9rr_nero_3.jpg
    9rr_nero_4.jpg

Titanium
    HBK3ie2.jpg

Custom finishing also available!

9rr_oro_1.jpg
    9rr_bianco_1.jpg

I had a chance to take a look at these in person and I was impressed by the quality.
    The wheels are surprisingly light and look fantastic!

Here are some real world photos of their Porsche centerlock fitment:
    Dm3TYOE.jpg
    H7fz0MO.jpg
    kUEJQEH.jpg

Contact me [email protected] with any interest and I'd be happy to help you out

2. shrink

shrink Member

Do you have anything that would fit a Tesla Roadster?

3. Heres a set of Fondmetal 9XR SuperTouring 20x9 going out to a Mercedes ML
    3kaWJak.jpg
    3tEsk5f.jpg
    I personally think this wheel would look perfect on an X5 or X3, looks almost like the OEM style.

I was impressed by the machine work on these wheels:
    foCCBFc.jpg
    CrF7ozo.jpg
    If you look closely at the silver part of the spokes, the lines you see are actually all machined grooves, and then the wheel is clearcoated so it feels smooth to the touch!

4. RobStark

RobStark Active Member

9Forged 19 x 8.5 16.75 lbs

This is the Fondmetal wheel I want for my Model S.

Why won't Fondmetal make a Model S fitment? Of all high end cars, reducing rotational mass is the most important for Model S.

main.jpg

5. Those are amazing wheels! They're some of the lightest out on the market right now from what I've seen.

If you're interested in a set, you'll want to look at the 5x120 bolt pattern, which is the same as BMW.

Fondmetal actually offers a 20x9 +29 20x10 +41 which will actually fit perfect on the Model S!
    They also offer a 19x9 +29 which would work perfectly for a square Tesla setup

6. Big thanks to Curt for the great review and this new shot of his Black Chrome 9RRs!