Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor FONDMETAL Wheels - Lightweight | TUV Approved | Made in Italy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

GetYourWheels

Global Vendor
logo_fondmetal.png

Fondmetal has been around since 1972, some may remember them from their involvement in F1 racing. Recently their presence has been mostly focused in Europe.

Fondmetal is now making a new push to bring their wheels back into the US market, and we are the first to offer these to the US market! Most fitments are stocked within the US and ready to ship!

Most impressive is that Fondmetal wheels are all TUV approved! Not many manufacturers these days spend the time or money acquire this.

9RR Matte Black, Silver, and Titanium!

Wheel Weights:
18x8 - 19.1 lbs
19x8.5 - 21.1 lbs
19x9.5 - 21.9 lbs
20x8.5 - 24.1 lbs
20x9 - 25.2 lbs
20x11 - 27.0 lbs

Available 5x120 fitments:
18x8 +40
19x8.5 +35/32
19x9.5 +32
20x8.5 +30/+48
20x9 +30
20x11 +30

9rr_nero_1.jpg
9rr_silver_1.jpg

Silver

9rr_silver_2.jpg

9rr_silver_3.jpg

9rr_silver_4.jpg

Matte Black

9rr_nero_2.jpg

9rr_nero_3.jpg

9rr_nero_4.jpg

Titanium
HBK3ie2.jpg

Custom finishing also available!

9rr_oro_1.jpg

9rr_bianco_1.jpg

I had a chance to take a look at these in person and I was impressed by the quality.
The wheels are surprisingly light and look fantastic!

Here are some real world photos of their Porsche centerlock fitment:
Dm3TYOE.jpg

H7fz0MO.jpg

kUEJQEH.jpg

Contact me [email protected] with any interest and I'd be happy to help you out

Do you have anything that would fit a Tesla Roadster?
Unfortunately Fondmetal doesnt have a 4x100 fitment, however I do have a great option for you!
I would recommend the TE37Vs as Volk makes this in a 4x100 16x8 +25 17x8.5 +30 which will fit your Roadster perfectly!

Here is a set on an Exige
P1030014.jpg

I will PM you with the details.

Last edited:
Heres a set of Fondmetal 9XR SuperTouring 20x9 going out to a Mercedes ML
3kaWJak.jpg

3tEsk5f.jpg

I personally think this wheel would look perfect on an X5 or X3, looks almost like the OEM style.

I was impressed by the machine work on these wheels:
foCCBFc.jpg

CrF7ozo.jpg

If you look closely at the silver part of the spokes, the lines you see are actually all machined grooves, and then the wheel is clearcoated so it feels smooth to the touch!

9Forged 19 x 8.5 16.75 lbs

This is the Fondmetal wheel I want for my Model S.

Why won't Fondmetal make a Model S fitment? Of all high end cars, reducing rotational mass is the most important for Model S.

main.jpg
Those are amazing wheels! They're some of the lightest out on the market right now from what I've seen.

If you're interested in a set, you'll want to look at the 5x120 bolt pattern, which is the same as BMW.

Fondmetal actually offers a 20x9 +29 20x10 +41 which will actually fit perfect on the Model S!
They also offer a 19x9 +29 which would work perfectly for a square Tesla setup

Big thanks to Curt for the great review and this new shot of his Black Chrome 9RRs!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to make a post in this thread about my experience with Jason a couple months ago. After browsing this thread, I contacted Jason via email with lots of questions! He was a pleasure to do business with. I ultimately purchased a set of Fondmetal 9RRs that were custom black chromed with a set of tires for a price that I thought was fair. I'm thrilled to have a Model S that has a slightly different look than the others because of the wheels. I have NO complaints about dealing with Jason. He realized that I would rather make decisions and my purchase via email instead of playing phone tag for days. He also answered every question I asked him. The picture below was enhanced a little. I took the photo at the worst time of day to take one. It was a very bright day and the colors in the photo were really washed out. Blue Model S with the new wheels:

View attachment 89808