Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For non-inventory Model X Plaid orders placed in September 2023, what is your estimated delivery date range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive decided to back out of my Tesla order. I have VIN assigned and just got a delivery date schedule request for Oct 22,23,24 in MT Kisco NY. Not sure if its possible but if anyone wants to take my place, I can work with you. I have a Plaid White on Black with Steering. I had a $1,000 referral applied. You can PM me.

@awd_rails - did you take delivery today?
Yes, the panel gap gods where mostly smiling down today. Just got home from picking it up. For a Tesla, all the major panels gaps were good. Paint looked good too. Only 2 minor issues:

Left headlight not as perfectly flushed as the right side. Only noticeable if standing right in front and looking at it closely between both sides, and running your finger between the gap where the headlight meets the hood line

I did notice that the dash as it wraps around to the door, and I'm not sure if this is normal or not since the driver side and passenger side is different with the driver side having the screen, but you can see in this picture on the left picture the line doesn't neatly connect. I'm not concerned with this though.

Overall, happy with the fit and finish of the vehicle...considering it's a Tesla 😅

Also, looks like the FSD was transfer immediately from my 3 over to the X. Confirmed in my Tesla app vehicle specs for both vehicles.

Now if I can get the freaking Homelink to program properly (worked fine on my 3 and Y)

Dash.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Singh
Yes, the panel gap gods where mostly smiling down today. Just got home from picking it up. For a Tesla, all the major panels gaps were good. Paint looked good too. Only 1 minor issue:

Left headlight not as perfectly flushed as the right side. Only noticeable if standing right in front and looking at it closely between both sides, and running your finger between the gap where the headlight meets the hood line

But I did notice that the dash as it wraps around to the door, and I'm not sure if this is normal or not since the driver side and passenger side is different with the driver side having the screen, but you can see in this picture on the left passenger side the line doesn't neatly connect. I'm not concerned with this though.

Overall, happy with the fit and finish of the vehicle...considering it's a Tesla 😅

Also, looks like the FSD was transfer immediately from my 3 over to the X. Confirmed in my Tesla app vehicle specs for both vehicles.

Now if I can get the freaking Homelink to program properly (worked fine on my 3 and Y)

View attachment 981734
Congrats! Is the carbon fiber inside matte or glossy? Looks matte from your pics

Reactions: awd_rails