Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FOR SALE: 2012 MODEL S 85 TEXAS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current Odometer reading 73,355
PRICE WANTED: $40,000
Seats 7 (5 Adults), with rear facing third row for younger children.

I have a Model 3 reservation and am selling my Model S. The original purchase specifications are below. The vehicle was built in late 2012 and delivered in February of 2013. I purchased the 4 year service agreement and extended 4 year warranty (8 years total). Warranty is transferrable to the purchaser. The service agreement has been used to perform the required service, so future service is at owner expense.

(Since purchase, the car has had the following items replaced:
Drive Motor(about 3 years after purchase),
Door handles, (Don't recall when)
Control Console (2016).
21" tires replaced by TESLA service center at my cost, due to rims cracking.

I can provide service records to serious inquires. They are in EMAIL, I can forward them or print.

The car has two pending service orders waiting parts, Removal or 4 dimples caused by jealous persons shooting paintballs on the freeway, and replacement of the right rearview mirror mount, due to a small amount of damage from backing out of the garage. These items will be complete before the car is sold. The only body damage ever experienced is right rear Quarter panel replaced when backed into in the parking lot. (Used Tesla certified body shop)

upload_2017-10-25_13-45-27.png

NOTE: I have some corrections.
It turns out that the Tesla service representative was wrong. When I checked through my email records, I purchased both the first 4 year service appointments, and the second set of 4 service appointments. I have used 5 of those 8 appointments, and the 6th is scheduled for Monday, Oct 30, so two prepaid service appointments can also be transferred with the Car.

Battery rebuild was October, 2016
Motor replacement was February 2016.
17 Inch console was upgraded to 4G LTE in February, 2016

Pictures below.

Attachments

• 90 % CHARGED IMG_3309.JPG
    90 % CHARGED IMG_3309.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 106
  • DRIVER FRONT IMG_3318.JPG
    DRIVER FRONT IMG_3318.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DRIVERS SIDE IMG_3312.JPG
    DRIVERS SIDE IMG_3312.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3307.JPG
    IMG_3307.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3308.JPG
    IMG_3308.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 105
  • PASSENGER IMG_3316.JPG
    PASSENGER IMG_3316.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 101
  • RUMBLE SEATS STORED IMG_3319.JPG
    RUMBLE SEATS STORED IMG_3319.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 98
  • RUMBLE SEATS UPIMG_3314.JPG
    RUMBLE SEATS UPIMG_3314.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 102
Current Odometer reading 73,355
PRICE WANTED: $40,000
Seats 7 (5 Adults), with rear facing third row for younger children.

I have a Model 3 reservation and am selling my Model S. The original purchase specifications are below. The vehicle was built in late 2012 and delivered in February of 2013. I purchased the 4 year service agreement and extended 4 year warranty (8 years total). Warranty is transferrable to the purchaser. The service agreement has been used to perform the required service, so future service is at owner expense.

(Since purchase, the car has had the following items replaced:
Drive Motor(about 3 years after purchase),
Door handles, (Don't recall when)
Control Console (2016).
21" tires replaced by TESLA service center at my cost, due to rims cracking.

I can provide service records to serious inquires. They are in EMAIL, I can forward them or print.

The car has two pending service orders waiting parts, Removal or 4 dimples caused by jealous persons shooting paintballs on the freeway, and replacement of the right rearview mirror mount, due to a small amount of damage from backing out of the garage. These items will be complete before the car is sold. The only body damage ever experienced is right rear Quarter panel replaced when backed into in the parking lot. (Used Tesla certified body shop)

View attachment 256128
NOTE: I have a pending sale on this vehicle. The sale should conclude November 15. Thanks. I will update when the sale is closed.

Reactions: JPUConn