Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2018 Model S P100DL, 4000 miles - $83700

Pretty clean condition throughout - looks and smells like new. No signs of wear or tear since we barely drove it. We owned a few other vehicles, so this one wasn't driven much(only 4000 miles).

Ludicrous Mode
Midnight Silver Metallic
Two set of wheels - Silver & Black Arachnid Wheels
Black and White Premium Interior - White Leather Seats & Carbon Fiber Decor
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability

One owner history, car is free and clear with clean title, no history of accidents. Available to view on request in the city of San Diego, CA

Attachments

• IMG 23532.JPG
    IMG 23532.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG 23542.JPG
    IMG 23542.JPG
    473.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG 23563.JPG
    IMG 23563.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG 23570.JPG
    IMG 23570.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 104

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
Oh I didn’t realize those weren’t the same thing. What changes with new MCU?

All I know is there is the MCU1 and MCU2 and 2 is much faster and does not have the NVRAM issue that wears out over time and officially needs whole new board when it does fail. I think it is important to know if you have the new one. I don’t know about specific dates.

• Informative
Reactions: Draketurner

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC