Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 21" Model Y Performance Uberturbine Wheels/Tires - Indianapolis, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I have a full set of four (4) 21" Model Y Performance Uberturbine wheels with low mileage (~2,000 miles) tires. Everything is OEM. They're in various conditions.

PLEASE view the images below for all the details, and I'm happy to answer any questions about them.

PRICING:
A full set with very low mileage and no damage usually sells for about $2,000 ($500 each). Please see each one below for its price, which will be discounted according to the condition.

DELIVERY: I'm willing to meet anywhere around the Indianapolis, Indiana area (no charge), or I'll be happy to ship them at the buyer's expense (cost, no mark up) to anywhere in the US 48.

You can buy all 4, just 1, or any combination you'd like.

REAR #1 $500 - NO DAMAGE (NO DISCOUNT)

r1a.jpg

REAR #2 $375 - CURB RASH ON 1/3 OF EDGE ($125 DISCOUNT)
The damaged area has been paint-matched so it's not bright and shiny. You can notice it from ~10' away.
r2a.jpg

r2b.jpg

FRONT #1 $400 - STORAGE SCUFFS ($100 DISCOUNT)
There are a couple scuffs on this wheel from another that was stacked on top of it (even though we plastic between them; ugh). You can notice it from ~6' away.
f1a.jpg

f1b.jpg

f1c.jpg

FRONT #2 $375 - CURB RASH ON 1/3 OF EDGE ($125 DISCOUNT)
The damaged area has been paint-matched so it's not bright and shiny. You can notice it from ~10' away.
f2a.jpg

f2b.jpg

Let me know if I can help!

Attachments

• f1c.jpg
    f1c.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 83