Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale section moderation.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most likely he won't be. I'm just sad and disappointed that people with his mentality are in the Tesla family. I guess a few rotten apples are to be expected...

To be honest, I feel sorry for these guys...

No, I won't stop. As long as AWD and the likes of him are spewing their attitude and scam tactics, I'll speak up and help others open their eyes so they don't fall victims.

Reactions: FlatSix911
Most likely he won't be. I'm just sad and disappointed that people with his mentality are in the Tesla family. I guess a few rotten apples are to be expected...

To be honest, I feel sorry for these guys...

No, I won't stop. As long as AWD and the likes of him are spewing their attitude and scam tactics, I'll speak up and help others open their eyes so they don't fall victims.
You're not helping anybody.

Nobody who's buying a $60k car is just taking the seller's word on what it's worth without doing their own research. If they are then they're a moron & you can't save them anyway. If they're doing their own research & the car is exactly what they want & they're willing to pay a premium to have what they want right now then who are you to say they can't? Buyers like that are out there & some sellers are willing to wait to get more out of their item. With as much as these cars cost versus recent depreciation I, for one, don't blame anyone.

Everything is worth exactly what a seller is willing to accept & a buyer is willing to pay. Not a penny more & not a penny less.

Even if the seller did what you say... So? Is it really as bad as you try to make it seem? Did he try to sell someone a salvage car that he presented as perfect? Did you commit any actual crimes? Do car dealerships always present 100% truths? Hell, even Tesla can't seem to get any of their facts straight on used cars.

But, if the seller is right & he didn't do what you claim he did, look at what you're doing to him. Look at the disrespect you & others have shown fellow TMC members across various for sale threads.

Even if you are right there's a right way to handle it & it's not being handled right.

Your attempt to mask your toxic bullying of people in the marketplace by trying to make it seem like you're somehow championing a positive cause couldn't be less helpful. Your attack on for sale threads is hurting the community, not helping.

You need to grow up.

You're not helping anybody.

Nobody who's buying a $60k car is just taking the seller's word on what it's worth without doing their own research. If they are then they're a moron & you can't save them anyway. If they're doing their own research & the car is exactly what they want & they're willing to pay a premium to have what they want right now then who are you to say they can't? Buyers like that are out there & some sellers are willing to wait to get more out of their item. With as much as these cars cost versus recent depreciation I, for one, don't blame anyone.

Everything is worth exactly what a seller is willing to accept & a buyer is willing to pay. Not a penny more & not a penny less.

Even if the seller did what you say... So? Is it really as bad as you try to make it seem? Did he try to sell someone a salvage car that he presented as perfect? Did you commit any actual crimes? Do car dealerships always present 100% truths? Hell, even Tesla can't seem to get any of their facts straight on used cars.

But, if the seller is right & he didn't do what you claim he did, look at what you're doing to him. Look at the disrespect you & others have shown fellow TMC members across various for sale threads.

Even if you are right there's a right way to handle it & it's not being handled right.

Your attempt to mask your toxic bullying of people in the marketplace by trying to make it seem like you're somehow championing a positive cause couldn't be less helpful. Your attack on for sale threads is hurting the community, not helping.

You need to grow up.

Sounds like you need a safe space... :cool:

• Love
Reactions: cucubits and P85_DA
Sounds like you need a safe space... :cool:
I don't require a safe space I just need the members here to respect others the way they expect for themselves. If people would be polite we wouldn't need moderation. Instead we've got a bunch of keyboard commandos spewing stuff all over the forum behind anonymity that they wouldn't dare say to the faces of the people there attacking on this forum.