Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those about to cook, we salute you

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am headed to our local supermarket. As part of that trip, I am planning to charge at home as much as possible to avoid the Memorial Day weekend supercharger rush when I make that supermarket trip. Beer will be kept cold in the trunk on the short drive back. Menu will consist of some skirt steaks on grill (american) and other middle eastern dishes. We salute you back!

OK, now how do you have moist chicken off the grill?
Simple, cook it in an oven for 30 minutes, transfer it to the grill
and add BBQ sauce for 30 minutes, this is a good trick and can
be well timed to steaks or ribs this way.
Now Doobie bros, rocking or do not forget freebird.

Reactions: DocHolliday
My commute this weekend will be from my couch, to my kitchen, to my BBQ smoker in my back yard. I am happy this particular commute does allow for "beverage" consumption, since I plan on doing a decent amount of that while performing this particular commute.

On a slightly more serious note, speaking to those in the US for whom this weekends holiday is dedicated to, "Thank you".

Planning on heading to the beach as well. Santa Cruz in our case. It's about 35 miles from where we live, over a 1800' mountain pass on a nice twisty road (Highway 17). Going to look at some flowers and watch some birds at the University of California, Santa Cruz Arboretum. Then it's off to visit a couple of craft breweries in the area (my wife's passion; I'm the designated driver). Top it off with some chicken on the BBQ in the back yard.

P.S. While it's not for beer, we will be taking a small cooler. We will probably hit a great ice cream shop in town (Marianne's) as I'm about to run out of Mocha Chip.

Reactions: DocHolliday