Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those w/ EAP, how much is it to upgrade to FSD now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should be $9k in the US, but I already have FSD so I can’t check that in the app. Note that the subscription price did not increase when FSD went up to $15k. Based on today’s functionality, buying FSD rather than EAP is not worth the price difference. When I get my next Tesla, I’ll buy EAP and subscribe to FSD when it becomes worthwhile.

Reactions: snovvman
Should be $9k in the US, but I already have FSD so I can’t check that in the app. Note that the subscription price did not increase when FSD went up to $15k. Based on today’s functionality, buying FSD rather than EAP is not worth the price difference. When I get my next Tesla, I’ll buy EAP and subscribe to FSD when it becomes worthwhile.

Thank you. We are on the same page. I am hoping for someone who has EAP to look in their app to confirm that it's $9K and that purchasing from EAP to FSD is still an option after 9/5.

Side question for anyone--EAP an be purchased for $6K immediately after delivery, correct?