Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For those waiting for VIN, MVPA, texts ordelivery, just know that it makes NO sense how it is done

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're joking right? My loan has been locked in for a long time on Tesla's site. I ordered week 1 and still no car.

Not joking. Your account will not update. Your loan is expired. As StanT said, the longest a loans terms would last is 60 days and that's only due to Covid. Contact Tesla and ask them how your account looks, they will let you know it has been expired and you need to re-apply.

Not joking. Your account will not update. Your loan is expired. As StanT said, the longest a loans terms would last is 60 days and that's only due to Covid. Contact Tesla and ask them how your account looks, they will let you know it has been expired and you need to re-apply.

They won't honor it? That's a mess. I had it matched through a different institution.

Got delivery! ... for my floor mats, drive, screen protector and a center console carbon fiber (white) wrap. Still no VIN or contact from Tesla. It’s like delivery experience is run by the soup nazi.

BA79E9E9-4693-496F-944C-15C9995A4719.jpeg
C79AFFC8-96C2-4945-B994-E9F2093FE6F4.jpeg