Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ForSale thisWeek:X90D AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will be trading in our 2016 MX 90D and upgrading to a MX P100D.

Herbie is midnight silver, black 6 seat interior, 47k miles, AP1, and fully loaded with all options (except Performance of course). Rarely charged above 90%, mileage mostly highway on weekends. Have done all service and so eligible to buy the extended service. Full body Xpel wrap done by Signature detailing immediately following delivery.

Willing to sell it to someone here close to whatever Tesla offers as I expect that will still be below what one could buy CPO. If interested then make an offer within the next few days (taking delivery by end of month). In Central NJ. Will post photos tomorrow, it’s dark outside. Ding on rear trunk lid otherwise vehicle is spotless.

-Matt

Will be trading in our 2016 MX 90D and upgrading to a MX P100D.

Herbie is midnight silver, black 6 seat interior, 47k miles, AP1, and fully loaded with all options (except Performance of course). Rarely charged above 90%, mileage mostly highway on weekends. Have done all service and so eligible to buy the extended service. Full body Xpel wrap done by Signature detailing immediately following delivery.

Willing to sell it to someone here close to whatever Tesla offers as I expect that will still be below what one could buy CPO. If interested then make an offer within the next few days (taking delivery by end of month). In Central NJ. Will post photos tomorrow, it’s dark outside. Ding on rear trunk lid otherwise vehicle is spotless.

-Matt
Hi Message sent

Had been waiting on Tesla’s number. They came in at 65,600.

First person at or above 68,600 that could meet Thursday or Friday evening would take it.

Likely taking delivery Saturday morning and will otherwise trade-in.

Photos coming, unfortunately it’s raining at the moment. If that doesn’t change I’ll upload photos in the rain anyway.

Batch #1 (seems to be a 10 photo restriction per message)

IMG_3448.JPG
IMG_3449.JPG
IMG_3451.JPG
IMG_3453.JPG
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3459.JPG
IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3463.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG

There has been overwhelming demand with increased offers. I am looking to get a fair price and based on the response have chosen to resolve this through a best and final with a max of 72,500. Ties will be broken based on the time your previous message was already received. I am off for the holiday Friday and will meet as early as 9am in Monmouth County, NJ to exchange (i.e. cashier's check or wire at a local bank). Thanks and appreciate everyone's interest.