Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fort Worth Service Center horrible experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fort Worth Service Center contacted me on 9/23/22 to schedule delivery of my MYP, available days were 9/26,27,28. I decided on 9/28 and took day off as well as wife adjusting her schedule to take me. On 9/27, I was called and advised that the delivery had to be rescheduled to 9/29 at 2:00 pm. On 9/29 at 11:30 the service center called and advised that they were STILL WAITING ON THE TRUCK TO ARRIVE! My MYP isn’t even at their location yet!!!! Pick ups are being scheduled without them even having the vehicle at their location.

This is POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Scheduling should not be done until vehicle is at the service center.

Elon YOU need to do better!!!!

Update on my delivery.
I was notified shortly after 2:00 that my MYP was at the facility and was able to take delivery at 4:00. Everything at the Service Center went extremely well and pain free and was completely different from experiences with standard car dealerships which can be an all day, painful experience.

MYP was ordered on 8/21/22 and I took delivery on 9/29/22.