Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Foul smell

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some people have had issues with rodents getting into their model 3s. Check your glove compartment as the posts I remember seeing had the critters getting in there.

Some people have had issues with rodents getting into their model 3s. Check your glove compartment as the posts I remember seeing had the critters getting in there.

The smell is almost gone now.
I think it was the pizza that I carried yesterday that left strong smell in the cabin overnight and it turned into a weird smell.
But I did check the glove compartment.

Thanks.

If you couldn't tell the difference between the smell of a pizza and the smell of a small, dead animal, I'd suggest finding a new place
to buy your pizza....or at the very least, tell them to hold the anchovies.
"Who cut the cheese?" is not just a joke.
Cheese sometimes can smell very foul.
The smell baked in the car overnight and it fermented itself a step or two further...
That brings me to a new idea for Tesla.
A POST PIZZA CARRYING MODE.
Actively vent for an hour.

I should have carried it in the frunk but didn't want to deal with the frunk in the rain....

"Who cut the cheese?" is not just a joke.
Cheese sometimes can smell very foul.
The smell baked in the car overnight and it fermented itself a step or two further...
That brings me to a new idea for Tesla.
A POST PIZZA CARRYING MODE.
Actively vent for an hour.

I should have carried it in the frunk but didn't want to deal with the frunk in the rain....

As you mentioned, the "<insert food here> carrying mode" is the frunk.