Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Founder's Series Red Powerwall 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys

Just received an invitation email to receive an exclusive ‘Founder Series’ red Powerwall 2 that can not be purchased through the referral program. There was no mention of whether the limited-production Powerwall 2 would be hand signed by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, CTO JB Straubel and Chief Designer Franz von Holzhausen, as originally described when the exclusive prize was first revealed by Tesla in an email sent to referral program participants. I will find out more details about this later.

I really have no use for this. Please contact me if you are interested in buying it. My plan is to direct ship, weighs about 250 pounds I am told.

Thanks

Hi Guys

Just received an invitation email to receive an exclusive ‘Founder Series’ red Powerwall 2 that can not be purchased through the referral program. There was no mention of whether the limited-production Powerwall 2 would be hand signed by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, CTO JB Straubel and Chief Designer Franz von Holzhausen, as originally described when the exclusive prize was first revealed by Tesla in an email sent to referral program participants. I will find out more details about this later.

I really have no use for this. Please contact me if you are interested in buying it. My plan is to direct ship, weighs about 250 pounds I am told.

Thanks
@RxSupercharger ! Yay! Neato for you... I qualified in one of the earlier referral programs and I havent received my notification/survey yet.. :(

I'd pay for shipping to add to my home solar installation, but probably not much for residual value...