Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free configurator Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

J.D

Skipper
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Hello!

I'm a web programmer and I already have the desire to make a similar absolutely free configurator Model X for those who want to get acquainted with this model.

If I have someone provides access for a few hours to explore the configurator or all of the pictures in the original resolution, I make free configurator Model X for all users.

Contact me with the PM

In advance thank you to those who help:smile:

lol, that's funny, and I love it. I think they should open it to everyone... I want to poke around in it, but can't order yet... (I'm still poor).

haha I can afford to buy a few Model X in the most complete set. But it's not right. First, you need to see all the detail in the configurator. When I buy a Porsche I can make free use of the configurator, and Porsche in several times more expensive Model S and Model X

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fairly certain no one is going to give you their Tesla credentials. Screenshots and videos of the configurator have already been posted. Good luck with your endeavor.

Maybe someone still provide access, because there is nothing criminal. For example, I would have granted access if I was asked. I am ready to even leave a small deposit through PayPal

Maybe there are those who can afford the original picture:

Paint - in all colors and from different angles

For example Model S
ms_stud_3qtr_pbsb.png
ms_stud_3qtr_ppmr.png
ms_stud_3qtr_ppsb.png

Roof & Wheels - All photos of Body Color Roof,All Glass Panoramic Roof,Wheels with different angles

For example Model S
ms_stud_abov_rfpo.png

ms_stud_abov_wt19.png

ms_stud_side_wt21.png

Interior - All photos of the interior

Standard Equipment Description

Photos and descriptions of all the options

Maybe there are those who can afford the original picture:

Paint - in all colors and from different angles

For example Model S
View attachment 104381View attachment 104382View attachment 104383

Roof & Wheels - All photos of Body Color Roof,All Glass Panoramic Roof,Wheels with different angles

For example Model S
View attachment 104384

View attachment 104385

View attachment 104386

Interior - All photos of the interior

Standard Equipment Description

Photos and descriptions of all the options
Cool stuff

So I can soon play with a clone configurator?
You'll be the first to whom I send a link to the Configurator)))

Everybody wants to play for free with the configurator Tesla Model X, but no one wants to share a few hours to save images and specifications.

If this forum have programmers to send all images PM Tesla Model X in png format

Thanks

Last edited:
You'll be the first to whom I send a link to the Configurator)))

Everybody wants to play for free with the configurator Tesla Model X, but no one wants to share a few hours to save images and specifications.

If this forum have programmers to send all images PM Tesla Model X in png format

Thanks
Since you say you can afford to buy a few model Xs, why not put down the $5K to order one? That should get you access to the design studio within a few weeks, if not sooner. Once you've gotten all the images and options that you need you can cancel your order and get a full refund, so it's really just tying up that $5K for a short time to get you what you want. Or am I missing something?

-CB