Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free Supercharging with Inventory Car in June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I took delivery of an inventory car on Sat the 27th and today I went to a supercharger to test it out to see if it's free and low and behold, I was charged money on my credit card.

For people who got this deal or gotten the 1000 miles free supercharging deal from a referral, does it take some time that to work? Do they credit you after the fact? Or should I contact my original account manager?

• Informative
Reactions: Arctic_White
So I took delivery of an inventory car on Sat the 27th and today I went to a supercharger to test it out to see if it's free and low and behold, I was charged money on my credit card.

For people who got this deal or gotten the 1000 miles free supercharging deal from a referral, does it take some time that to work? Do they credit you after the fact? Or should I contact my original account manager?

check out the ordering thread as it has a few of us in there who are in this pool. All were told the free year will hit the loot box in July but a lot of us are having conflicting scenarios on who is eligible. I was told I wasnt due to ordering on the 16th, and it was only for the 19th on.

What were you told? I deliver tomorrow at noon, so I plan on bringing it up.

I ordered on June 17 and was told by my SA that I would get the 1 year free super charging in July when I took delivery this past Sunday, the 28. I also received a text stating if I took delivery before the end of June that I would get it previously.

I got my free 1500km super charging in my loot box that night or the next day but it is not that useful since the one year will kick in soon and my 1500km will expire at the end of December.