Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3 Months Free Supercharging On Inventory M3 or MY Performance by June 30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Tesla are trying to move stock before the end of the financial year.

Customers who order and take delivery of a new Inventory Model 3 or Model Y Performance between June 15, 2023 and June 30, 2023, are eligible for unlimited three months of free Supercharging. Cannot be applied retroactively to existing orders and may not be transferred to any other account or vehicle.

Reactions: cafz
I took delivery of a Model 3 RWD on Monday, June 26th. When I look at the app under specs and warranty it says:

Time-bound Supercharging
Expires Sept 25, 2023

Does that mean I already have free supercharging? The advisor during pickup says it wouldn't go into effect until July. Which would mean the expiration should be October 2023, not Sept 2023.

Oh, ok, I see that on mine too. Expires Sept 26, 2023. So looks free SuperCharging starts at the date of delivery.

I did some SuperCharging and it shows $0.00 on the car screen and also $0.00 on the app.

I think either the human Chatbots at Tesla are either confused or they are trying to trick customers to forfeit a month of free SuperCharging.

We took delivery of our MY on June 28. Nothing was said about free supercharging. Nothing shows in the app, either. In fact, yesterday we paid for supercharging since my husband hasn't had the time to install our level 2 device yet. Could someone point me to information on the free supercharging and how to get it? Any little bit helps. Thanks.

We took delivery of our MY on June 28. Nothing was said about free supercharging. Nothing shows in the app, either. In fact, yesterday we paid for supercharging since my husband hasn't had the time to install our level 2 device yet. Could someone point me to information on the free supercharging and how to get it? Any little bit helps. Thanks.

It was a special for Model S, X and 3. Not Y.