Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Friendly to Ham Radio Gear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8E567B03-334E-48DC-8D6E-4257A4D23FE1.jpeg Would be nice if the CT’s electronics would allow the installation and use of vhf/uhf or other ham radios without their interfering with the vehicle’s electronics or computers and allowing at least a 10 amp (20 even better!) load. Any hams waiting for their CT as I am?

Reactions: Off Shore
Not mine.
Alaska plates at Grand Junction Supercharger. (12 / 2017)
I don't know what frequencies, but I thought I heard NASA chatter through the fillings in my teeth when I stood next to the car to get this picture. ;)

mary-kay-vla-jpg.267042

mary-kay-vla-jpg.267042

Not mine.
Alaska plates at Grand Junction Supercharger. (12 / 2017)
I don't know what frequencies, but I thought I heard NASA chatter through the fillings in my teeth when I stood next to the car to get this picture. ;)
I would be very curious to know how you can drive a Tesla from Alaska to Colorado?

Note: This particular color seems to be the 'pearlized pink' color exclusive for Mary Kay top sales laureates.

My guess would be to use the many RV parks between AK and the nearest SC.
This is a possibility, but having a camper van or an RV would be more practical than a Model X.
They might have use a ferry between Anchorage (Whittier) and Seattle (Bellingham).
There are various routes, some with stop at Juneau, this would certainly be a memorable trip.

However, you might be interested looking at this EV trip: Route Del Sol
from The Arctic Circle, Alaska (USA) to Ushuaia, Tierra Del Fuego (Argentina)

Last edited: