Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front and Rear End parking assist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the exact line from the order agreement “
We may also cancel your order and refund your Order Fee, Order Deposit and Transportation Fee if we discontinue a product, feature or option after the time you place your order.” They refused to do this for me with respect of removing the park assist feature.
I think the key word here is “We” can cancel your order not You. If they opt to discontinue a product line They can cancel the order.

Reactions: Brian-MS90D
You guys probably didn't pay close attention and skipped over the last sentence. I didn't make up the screen capture. It is widely confirmed on the internet and twitter that everyone had to acknowledge this button.
Many, many people on this forum (and Reddit) did not get that acknowledgment popup. It was very random and I have no idea why some had to click it and others didn't. But the people saying they didn't get it are not lying. This wasn't just recent orders. There were people getting their March, April, May orders fulfilled without the popup. And then many others with same order dates that got the popup.

I would think it be up to your salesman to tell you about this when you were signing, I wasn't made aware of it either. I was also not told that I didn't have parking sensors or the capability of auto park also the windows will not go up when the car automatically locks like my model 2019 three used to do. I have a 2023 long range S