Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updating to 2024.3.25 Auto Park

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auto Park is part of FSD. My 21 MYP did not have Auto Park available for most of April during the free trial period. I got 2024.3.25 during the final week of the trial and got to use Auto Park for a few days before free FSD expired.

I'm pretty sure only cars with Ryzen CPU and USS gets the choice of Park assist method. Since my car has the Atom CPU, I didn't get anything new on the Park Assist front.

Auto Park is part of FSD.
I disagree with the statement that autopark is part of FSD. That has not been my experience on my 2023 MS LR (Vision only, no USS or radar).

I first received autopark as part of 2024.2.13 on March 26. At that time I did not have an active FSD subscription. I did purchase EAP with my car, and autopark was a part of the feature set of EAP, not FSD.

I did receive a few days later on Mar 30, 2024.3.16 which was my first FSD v12.3.2.1 release which started my 30 day FSD free trial, but already had autopark capability prior to that.

I did just a week ago go ahead and decide to purchase FSD. For me this was just a $2,000 added cost given the price drop to reflect having already paid $6K for EAP (I purchased EAP with my car to have similar highway capabilities which my AP1 vintage 2016 MS 90D).

I thought FSD can be enabled after the trial for the subscription rate, no? Are you saying Autopark and Enhanced Autopilot are no longer available in the US?
No, that’s not what I meant. Autopark is still available as part of FSD, but Enhanced Autopilot is no longer available for purchase. If you want anything beyond TACC and Autosteer, you have to buy or subscribe to FSD.

Reactions: jerome8283
I disagree with the statement that autopark is part of FSD. That has not been my experience on my 2023 MS LR (Vision only, no USS or radar).

I first received autopark as part of 2024.2.13 on March 26. At that time I did not have an active FSD subscription. I did purchase EAP with my car, and autopark was a part of the feature set of EAP, not FSD.

I did receive a few days later on Mar 30, 2024.3.16 which was my first FSD v12.3.2.1 release which started my 30 day FSD free trial, but already had autopark capability prior to that.

I did just a week ago go ahead and decide to purchase FSD. For me this was just a $2,000 added cost given the price drop to reflect having already paid $6K for EAP (I purchased EAP with my car to have similar highway capabilities which my AP1 vintage 2016 MS 90D).
My statement was based on EAP currently not being available as a standalone purchase. But yes, previously it was part of EAP.

Autopark is a feature of EAP or FSD, however EAP is only available to purchase "sometimes" and you cant subscribe to it. People have "just" EAP, so its more accurate to say that autopark requires either EAP or FSD, but in the context that was being talked about, it was "its not available with just autopilot".