Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front bumper replacement Tesla model 3 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The scratches are very deep

Attachments

• BA0DF27F-4165-4C03-A4CC-79C5FEEF431F.jpeg
    BA0DF27F-4165-4C03-A4CC-79C5FEEF431F.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 875
  • D1482390-3ACE-4E38-B545-577FA82D205E.jpeg
    D1482390-3ACE-4E38-B545-577FA82D205E.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 446
So sorry to hear about this.

As said above. I've seen far worse repaired over a larger area and you wouldn't notice the repair.

Unfortunately the only places I can recommend are a bit out of your area.

Just as an FYI, that central email address is no longer in use. You get an auto-reply with the following details:

hank you for contacting [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INBOX IS NO LONGER OPERATIONAL

PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR LOCAL SERVICE CENTER CONTACT INFORMATION

Tesla Service - Aberdeen
Tesla Service - Belfast
Tesla Service - Birmingham
Tesla Service - Bristol
Tesla Service - Dublin
Tesla Service - Edinburgh
Tesla Service - Leeds
Tesla Service - London Brooklands
Tesla Service - London Chelmsford
Tesla Service - London Dartford
Tesla Service - London Gatwick
Tesla Service - London Heathrow
Tesla Service - London Park Royal
Tesla Service - Manchester
Tesla Service - Milton Keynes
Tesla Service - Newcastle
Tesla Service - Winchester

Only with Tesla.....

Om5GKbYvP_T0ifEROjUDufRZOr6xU4-fMuC1thL7dcOFbdqQsxBEMXvKA3G_Kyr3rVzwPSU2PGZZ5mNbpLrqp3WAeKP1SvX_L2e6yhBbuIrOZed48yfl6A2Og326Nfm2GWTIieSq8N1_vYZ6e8n16DV4uhpa_iyUXqJKKBOudKY_Zwpn=s0-d-e1-ft
Your message to [email protected] couldn't be delivered.
The group LeedsParts only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.
meOffice 365LeedsParts
SenderAction Required
Sender not allowed

Original Message Details
Created Date:5/24/2021 9:22:22 AM
Sender Address:xxxxxxx@gmail.com
Recipient Address:[email protected]
Subject:Fwd: Front bumper for 2021 Model 3

Error Details
Reported error:550 5.7.133 RESOLVER.RST.SenderNotAuthenticatedForGroup; authentication required; Delivery restriction check failed because the sender was not authenticated when sending to this group
DSN generated by:SA0PR16MB3808.namprd16.prod.outlook.com

Sorry for cross-posting here, but I’m still so excited about getting my deeply scratched bumper fixed in Leeds for £160 from a mobile repair place called KiwiColour.

It’s good to see the price of a bumper isn’t too expensive but I’m pretty sure those deep scratches can be repaired with the bumper in place

See link below:

Sorry for cross-posting here, but I’m still so excited about getting my deeply scratched bumper fixed in Leeds for £160 from a mobile repair place called KiwiColour.

It’s good to see the price of a bumper isn’t too expensive but I’m pretty sure those deep scratches can be repaired with the bumper in place

See link below:

Thanks. Have sent some pictures over so we'll see what he comes back with.

Snap. I have one of those, too. :confused:

My problem is the bumper is wrapped with XPEL stealth. I'm assuming the the whole bumper has to be unwrapped, painted, rested for a while then rewrapped. More trouble than it's worth?

Maybe I'll just touch up the other side to match ;)

Snap. I have one of those, too. :confused:

My problem is the bumper is wrapped with XPEL stealth. I'm assuming the the whole bumper has to be unwrapped, painted, rested for a while then rewrapped. More trouble than it's worth?

Maybe I'll just touch up the other side to match ;)

I'd had a ceramic coating applied at new, but no wrap, so didn't have that issue to contend with. It's due an inspection by the detailer in about a month (6 month checkup), so should be about right for him to re-apply to that area as the repairer advised I leave it at least a month before having anything major done to it (and at least 3 days before washing).

Just to conclude my story...

Had my damage repaired this morning by Philip at PPA Smart Repairs (Bumper scuff and smart repairs Nottingham).

I've attached before and after pictures - he's done an amazing job and very reasonably priced (and friendly). If you need any work doung in the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire/Leicestershire area then give him a shout (and tell him Mark sent you!).

View attachment 670499View attachment 670500
I love a good conclusion to these damaged Tesla threads.

Reactions: Blokie