Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

I just upgraded by P85 with the two features that were not originally available when I ordered it:
1) Power folding mirrors
2) Parking Assist

Item 2 resulted in me buying two new bumpers which were factory drilled for the parking sensors. This leaves me with 2 perfectly good bumpers that were removed from my car. Not wanting to clutter my garage with these guys, I told the service center to hold them a week pending some other Model S owner claiming them and if no-one comes forward, they will be recycled.

So if you are in the NW and you have a Dark Blue Model S and you have or plan to damage either or both of your bumpers, these are free to a good home.

List Date: 5/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
tesla-motors-club.gif

Mobile friendly version: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

I just upgraded by P85 with the two features that were not originally available when I ordered it:
1) Power folding mirrors
2) Parking Assist

Item 2 resulted in me buying two new bumpers which were factory drilled for the parking sensors. This leaves me with 2 perfectly good bumpers that were removed from my car. Not wanting to clutter my garage with these guys, I told the service center to hold them a week pending some other Model S owner claiming them and if no-one comes forward, they will be recycled.

So if you are in the NW and you have a Dark Blue Model S and you have or plan to damage either or both of your bumpers, these are free to a good home.

List Date: 5/3/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers
On Sale For: $0 (Local Pickup Only)

ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Front & Rear Dark Blue Bumpers

I wish I were in your area. I would love to have them (even if I had to pay for them!). No need for them yet (knock on wood)