Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front/Rear Emblem Decals on Pearl White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share with you my installed Red Tesla Emblem Decals for both the front/rear. They look amazing on Pearl White!

IMG_4113.jpg IMG_4114.jpg IMG_4115.jpg IMG_4116.jpg IMG_4117.jpg IMG_4119.jpg

Picked them up at Abstract Ocean for $11.99 each, links are below if you're interested in picking them up.

Front: Model 3 Logo Decals (Front)
Rear: Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear)

Let me know what you think of them!
Photos were shot on iPhone X and edited with Snapseed

Looks great on the white car. I'm wanting to find some matte/satin black emblems but can only find the decals. Found some solid red ones on amazon and some "black chrome" ones online but that's it.

Thanks! I'm sure more vendors will have more emblem options as more Model 3s are delivered and 3rd party vendors can design new emblems in any finish for front/rear. For now we have to settle with vinyl decals.

Reactions: wbhokie
Tesla cracked down on RPMTesla for selling their logo. Don’t be surprised if they don’t put the smack down on other vendors, especially the larger ones until they pay the piper to sell their logo.

What's odd is they only seemed to crack down on the model 3 emblems... the model S and X ones are still everywhere, but mostly because they are probably overseas or individual vendors I'm guessing.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share with you my installed Red Tesla Emblem Decals for both the front/rear. They look amazing on Pearl White!

View attachment 324027 View attachment 324028 View attachment 324029 View attachment 324030 View attachment 324031 View attachment 324032

Picked them up at Abstract Ocean for $11.99 each, links are below if you're interested in picking them up.

Front: Model 3 Logo Decals (Front)
Rear: Model 3 Logo Decals (Rear)

Let me know what you think of them!
Photos were shot on iPhone X and edited with Snapseed

Would it look weird if I had the black rpm spoiler with your red emblems? My car is also pearl white.