Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2015 P85D performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my new MX order arrived and want to see how much interests from others who like MS P85D.

Clean title no accidents. Pink slip at hand.

Car is in perfect condition, no scratch. All inside clean. Never in race track never do launch control. Front bumper was wrapped 3M clear protection bra. Garage kept

All wheel drive, 4G LTE upgrade, 64 GB eMMC installed.
Free unlimited supercharging transferable. SC01.
Transferable unlimited premium connectivity.

Remote control, two keys, latest software;
leather seats, heated seats, spotify, Sattelite radio.
Autopilot HW1 with advanced features: auto park, auto lane change, summon, 21 inch grey turbine wheel, Michelin super pilot tires. Tread depth 7/10. Red calipers, rear spoiler. Titanium exterior Beige interior. Car is waxed recently. Currently around 50K mi.

Official tesla bumper to bumper warranty is to 2023.

Please PM me with your offer if you are interested. Thank you all

I'm not sure how to interpret your bumper-to-bumper warranty.
The original bumper to bumper warranty would be 4 year/50k miles, so for a P85D that was likely a 2015 or latest 2016 the original warranty would be expired.
I think you may be implying you purchased the Extended Service Agreement that provides an additional 4 yr/50k miles after the original bumper-to-bumper warranty expires. If that's the case, it technically not a warranty as has $200 per visit deductible which the full warranty would not.
If you are seriously wanting to see who might be interested, it would be much more helpful for you to specify what year the car is, whether it is the original black-oval front end or the refresh front fascia introduced in May 2016, and want the current mileage. Depending upon the current mileage even the extended service agreement could expire well before the 2023 timing you quoted.

I'm not sure how to interpret your bumper-to-bumper warranty.
The original bumper to bumper warranty would be 4 year/50k miles, so for a P85D that was likely a 2015 or latest 2016 the original warranty would be expired.
I think you may be implying you purchased the Extended Service Agreement that provides an additional 4 yr/50k miles after the original bumper-to-bumper warranty expires. If that's the case, it technically not a warranty as has $200 per visit deductible which the full warranty would not.
If you are seriously wanting to see who might be interested, it would be much more helpful for you to specify what year the car is, whether it is the original black-oval front end or the refresh front fascia introduced in May 2016, and want the current mileage. Depending upon the current mileage even the extended service agreement could expire well before the 2023 timing you quoted.
The title says 2015.

Yes, you are correct, but I believe all of my other points to the OP are still very valid. Original warranty would be expired, at best they are talking the ESA not bumper-to-bumper warranty, and unclear how to evaluate any price without knowing what the mileage is on the vehicle.
The ESA is still a bumper-to-bumper warranty in the it covers everything from bumper to bumper, it just has a $200 deductible for each appointment scheduled regardless of how many items are fixed.

I have my new MX order arrived and want to see how much interests from others who like MS P85D.

Clean title no accidents. Pink slip at hand.

Car is in perfect condition, no scratch. All inside clean. Never in race track never do launch control. Front bumper was wrapped 3M clear protection bra. Garage kept

All wheel drive, 4G LTE upgrade, 64 GB eMMC installed.
Free unlimited supercharging transferable. SC01.
Transferable unlimited premium connectivity.

Remote control, two keys, latest software;
leather seats, heated seats, spotify, Sattelite radio.
Autopilot HW1 with advanced features: auto park, auto lane change, summon, 21 inch grey turbine wheel, Michelin super pilot tires. Tread depth 7/10. Red calipers, rear spoiler. Titanium exterior Beige interior. Car is waxed recently. Currently around 50K mi.

Please PM me with your offer if you are interested. Thank you all
Set a price or take it to eBay.

Yes, you are correct, but I believe all of my other points to the OP are still very valid. Original warranty would be expired, at best they are talking the ESA not bumper-to-bumper warranty, and unclear how to evaluate any price without knowing what the mileage is on the vehicle.
Tesla CPO bought in 2019. It comes with 4 yr and extra 50000mi warranty. $0 deductible.
Haven’t got a price in mind but what I have seen similar cars on sale from Tesla CPO is offering ~$67000 2015 P90D (no FUSC no free unlimited 4G, extra 1yr warranty only) with 42k mi.

Tesla CPO bought in 2019. It comes with 4 yr and extra 50000mi warranty. $0 deductible.
Haven’t got a price in mind but what I have seen similar cars on sale from Tesla CPO is offering ~$67000 2015 P90D (no FUSC no free unlimited 4G, extra 1yr warranty only) with 42k mi.
I paid less than $67k (alot less) for my 2015 P90DL+ direct from Tesla with a 1 year warranty and the 8 year unlimited battery and drive unit warranty with 79k miles. No FUSC, No Unlimited 4G.

I paid less than $67k (alot less) for my 2015 P90DL+ direct from Tesla with a 1 year warranty and the 8 year unlimited battery and drive unit warranty with 79k miles. No FUSC, No Unlimited 4G.
It's hard to not find a 2015 P90DL+ for more than $65k right now from private party. This guy, like many others, just popped on here to "sell" their car to the highest bidder. Wtf?

As @glide noted, this is not Ebay nor is this an auction site.

On the other hand, I bid $10.

Last edited:
Hilarious. Those cars were in the $40K range last year.

Tesla listing prices in no way reflect the reality of the current market. So I would not use them as a starting point for negotiations. Also, Tesla does not have a CPO program. They sell used cars.

Reactions: Guod and basilray
It's hard to not find a 2015 P90DL+ for more than $65k right now from private party. This guy, like many others, just popped on here to "sell" their car to the highest bidder. Wtf?

As @glide noted, this is not Ebay nor is this an auction site.

On the other hand, I bid $10.
Its been hard to find any decent Model S in any P variant thats in good shape for a decent price where I live. You wouldnt believe what I was able to sell my 2013 S for to a private party.

$15 Bid

Hilarious. Those cars were in the $40K range last year.

Tesla listing prices in no way reflect the reality of the current market. So I would not use them as a starting point for negotiations. Also, Tesla does not have a CPO program. They sell used cars.
Yeah I keep seeing people on here listing their cars in a "bidding war" price structure or show people listings from dealers that offer financing, extended warranties, buyback guarantees and so on. If people can get insane prices, more power to them. It is pretty strange that this forum has turned into this mentality the last couple of months.

Heck, even CarVana, vroom and CarMax have tons of these cars you can buy with their warranty and clear cut pricing.

I guess people seeing Tesla selling used model 3s for more than a brand new one is encouraging people to do the same, even though the cars are not selling. it seems to be fruitless thus far.

I'd be really interested in buying this car but I'm not clear on what the real asking or anything is.