Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2016 Facelift S 75D Deep Blue Metallic in AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all,

Looking to sell my May 2016 Blue Metallic S 75D. Unfortunately, my work mainly does campaigns for airlines, hotels, and restaurant chains and funding has completely evaporated. I hope I can get back into another Tesla when things go back to normal (have Cybertruck reservation, too) but I need to build up an emergency fund in the meantime. The basic 4 year/50K warranty is expiring May 27th, 2020 there is just a bit of time left to get the car checked over at Tesla and make a decision about any extended warranty (within 30 days, IIRC).

AutoPilot AP 1 Convenience Features.
Premium Interior, Carbon Fiber Decor, and Black Leather Next-Gen seats.
Black Alcantara headliner with Body-Color roof.
Standard suspension (not air suspension).
Free Unlimited Premium Connectivity.
Free Unlimited Supercharging that I believe is transferable (car has been privately owned, not CPO/dealer).

Included Upgrades and Accessories with sale:
20" TSW Vale Matte Black Wheels with Toyo Proxes4 tires (currently installed).
Lloyd's Luxe Mats - Black (also will include original Factory floor mats).
Installed BlackVue 650 1ch Dashcam.
Window tint: 20% rear, 50% front.
Abstract Ocean upgraded interior lighting.
Speakers have been upgraded with the Light Harmonic set (have original factory speakers in a box to include).
Clear protective wrap on hood, nose, and mirrors.
Standard Tesla Mobile Connector.
Recently replaced (under warranty) 12V battery (April 2020).
Wrapped key fobs.

Additional Misc. Info:
No accidents, floods, etc. that I am aware of.
Car has been hand-washed with Optimum No-Rinse with microfiber towels and bio-degradable bug-remover.
Kept out of the sun in a parking garage during the working-day.

Detriments:
The usual dings and scratches that come with ~44.5k miles. There is a tiny chip on the rear bumper (see photo) and some hairline scratches on the rear passenger door area that show when the car has not been waxed recently.
Minor curb rash on a couple of the wheels
Clear bra should be replaced, as it has dulled, particularly on the hood

Warranty Status:
I believe the original basic 4 year/50k warranty from May 2016 is still in effect until May 27th, 2020 or 50050 miles (whichever comes first).
8 year/unlimited miles from May 2016 on the battery/drive-train in effect.
Optional refundable 2 year/25k miles or 4 year/50k miles extended (ESA) warranty is available and can be added for an additional ~$2600 or ~$4700 (price is approximate).

Battery Status:
Last July (2019), I believe the 100% range was showing 251 miles. I don't think there has been any significant degradation but I haven't checked recently as I mostly keep the battery between 40-60% charge to preserve it as much as possible. Prior to sale, we can arrange to charge to 90% or something to check.

Attachments

• main_1.jpg
    main_1.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 71
I set an asking price of $45.5k on CL to be in line with other 2016s there, but I am happy to negotiate a deal if the car would go to a good home/appreciative buyer.

I'll be following along. Curious what you will end up selling it for. This setup is very similar to what I have (same specs, same mileage) and since it looks like I'll be working from home for longer than anticipated, most likely I'll end up having to sell too.

I'd say that's a good price but I'm biased since in this case I'd like you to get as much as possible for it :p

• Disagree
Reactions: PhilDavid
Not sure how to edit my post but I guess I should mention I am a non-smoker/non-vaper (I don't even eat nor drink in the interior). Also, I don't think the back seats were ever used regularly (hardly ever), so they are in great condition. I will try and list better photos of the interior as the current ones are a bit over-exposed.

Reactions: cucubits
As promised, I tried to get some more interior shots but not sure if I was very successful with my budget phone. If anyone from Apple reads this, feel free to send me an Iphone X to endorse.

I'm not sure how common this interior option is but anyway I tried to capture that there is a layer of suede-like Alcantara on the dashboard, on the pillars, and the headliner. There is also carbon fiber decor.

There is a trunk 'parcel shelf' but I don't use it so it is stored in my closet along with the original carpets and factory speakers.
interior_passenger_suede.jpg
interior_passenger_seat.jpg
driver_seat_console.jpg
interior_driver_seat.jpg
interior_driver_seat2.jpg
interior_rear_seats_down.jpg
key_fob.jpg
interior_rear_seats.jpg