Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2016 MX90D AP 2.0 $81,500 (new thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm starting a new thread with a whole lot more information as I purchased a MS100D this morning. (mods, please delete the old thread) My car will arrive at the end of September, which at that time Tesla has already committed to taking my MX in trade. I'm trying to sell the MX here for a little more than Tesla offered me, which will be quite a bit less than what Tesla will sell it for. Essentially myself and the prospective buyer can both get a good deal. I will not privately sell for the same price Tesla offered me, why go thru the hassle of a private sale when it's truly only a couple signatures at Tesla if I trade it in?

I'm attaching a picture of the window sticker, those of you asking for a build sheet, I'm sorry but I don't know how to get it.
Not shown in the pictures are the original floor mats which were taken out the day I received the car. I installed rubber all weather floor mats that are still in great condition which will go with it. I had a full front and mirrors clear bra installed right after I bought the car. Always been garaged, never been smoked in. 28,000 miles. I have a set of Nokian snow tires I run in the winter with 5,000 miles on them that I will be selling separately. Hence the original tires which are on the car have 23,000 miles on them.

Price is $81,500, as I near my delivery date that price may come down some, but not very much as like I said, I have a trade offer in hand from Tesla.
Feel free to ask me any questions, send me a PM and I'll give you my cell number.

Car is located in Bozeman, MT but I would be willing to meet someone to deliver, depending on the location.
IMG_1880.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1899.jpg
IMG_1898.jpg
IMG_1900.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1902.jpg

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA