Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2019 Model S Performance (DC Metro Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I finally received my Plaid, so I'm putting my Raven Model S Performance up on the auction block.
Pearl White
Black/Carbon Fiber interior
Sonic Carbon Slipstreams (Fitted with VikingContact 7 Winter tires at the moment)
Full Self Driving
Ludicrous Mode

Current Mileage is 36,450, although I'm still driving it until my Plaid gets winter shoes, so this will go up slightly.

It's in excellent condition, no issues. I have a mobile service appointment open next week for the front trunk latch recall (I don't think mine has the issue - I can clearly hear both primary and secondary latches engaging when I close the frunk, but who knows).

Past issues addressed under warranty: driver's door handle replaced in November 2021 when it required a couple pulls before opening. Front half shafts replaced in October 2020 under the hard-acceleration vibration service bulletin. Dash pad and seat brackets replaced right after delivery to address a bulge in the dash and slight rocking of the seats.

Clean Carfax, no major cosmetic issues - a couple small chips as expected after 2 years.

Full charge says 325 on the app, but I suspect this is BMS drift as it was hanging steady at 335 through the end of November.

Carfax suggests a value of $94,750, KBB says 84,800-94500 for "Very Good" condition. Tesla has a few Ravens at various points over $90k.

Asking $85,000 OBO. Located in Maryland, will deliver in a reasonable radius. DM for contact info.

1722C89D-0BA2-4312-A570-F7B0C7180314.JPG2850451C-5E65-4D7C-A59E-9833F2388D0E.JPG

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 12.32.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 12.32.32 PM.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 123
Serendipitous...May I ask what the outcome of mobile visit for the frunk was ? I have a SC appointment tomorrow, as they did not offer me a mobile service and I'm trying to gauge how long this may possibly take? My California service center isn't very upfront on service times, and the thought of ubering 45 miles one way to work has me reconsidering. Thanks!