Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Model S - Long Range w/FSD 1,700 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You missed the boat my friend. Tesla just dropped their prices today and another one coming in April. Better keep it. I don't think it will go above 80.
I concur, Tesla is already offering unlimited supercharging for S/X now for 3 years - new offer since yesterday, and likely with supply chain softening up, they will drop the price back to $80K in near future.

Reactions: ag21
You need to message your sales advisor. It is still valid.
Not true. I have been a Tesla only owner for the past 8 years with multiple different Tesla and when I asked about trading in one of my Teslas to get this offer, I was told that the offer is no longer available. So, even if it is still available, it looks like you need to meet some unknown criterion to qualify for this offer.

Not true. I have been a Tesla only owner for the past 8 years with multiple different Tesla and when I asked about trading in one of my Teslas to get this offer, I was told that the offer is no longer available. So, even if it is still available, it looks like you need to meet some unknown criterion to qualify for this offer.
Here is the number of corp sales team 725-205-6027 :)

Zero statements from Tesla to support this idea of a 15k price drop on a model s. I’ll go ahead and speculate they raise the price 15k in the next 3 months
Tesla doesn't make statement, it is how they have moved historically. Also, HW4 announcement, and multiple 2022 S w/FSD in $75K-$80K ranges are listed if you look up on cargurus nationwide, and if you lookup wholesale auction prices for MS 2022 have now dropped another 2K in range of $67K range.