Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Tesla OEM Grey Turbine Wheels - set of 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EKoS

Model S P85 “Classic”
Supporting Member
Jul 20, 2010
Washington DC
Finally pulled the trigger and replaced my original 21" turbine wheels with arachnids. Now I need to clear some space in the garage...

For sale - $1050 OBO
Four 21" Tesla OEM Model S grey turbine wheels (square 8.5" setup) with tires and 2nd-gen TPMS

- Tires are Hankook Ventus V12 EVO2s (245/35 ZR 21). The two front tires have approximately 40% tread remaining; the rears are worn out and will need to be replaced (TireRack quotes $195/tire for these)
- One rim has minor curb rash and a paint chip compliments of a careless tire shop, both of which can be easily refinished.
- I upgraded the TPMS to the second-gen system (individual tire pressure) in 2018; transmitters are included.

I'm located in Washington DC; prefer local pick-up in the DMV but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

Hi there,
Tonight (7/1) driving home I hit a monster pothole on Rt 33 in Va. Bent my front rim slightly, but completely cracked my rear rim. Needless to say I’m in the market!
I’m happy to come to DC to pick up all four if they are still available.
Cheers,
Baxter