Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (4) 19" Advan Racing GT Beyond wheels w/tires and TPMS (SF Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Originally bought these to use as a second, track-focused wheel setup for my 2021 M3P but I'm moving up to Central Oregon soon and will have more use for a winter-focused second set, so I'm selling them.

These wheels only have about 100 miles on them with zero track use, so they're essentially brand new. Took 7 months to get here from Japan (Advan Racing GT Beyond - 19) and I paid about $4,700 for the wheels and center caps alone. Fits perfectly with no clearance issues on my 2021 M3P that's lowered about 1.75" from stock on Unplugged Performance coilovers.

Specs
19x9 +25 5x114.3 Advan Racing GT Beyond (Machining & Racing Hyper Black) color scheme w/ proper hub-centric rings already inserted
245/40R19 Yokohama Advan tires (up to 10k miles left depending on how you drive)

No shipping unless you're willing to cover the expense. Local pickup in the SF Bay area preferred—happy to meet you somewhere convenient, though! I'm in Berkeley.

Price
$4000 OBO. PM me if you want more pics/details!

Side view - gray M3P.png
All 4 wheels.png

Reactions: eglee413
Got any other pics? Also, were the tires mounted on used? Hence the low mileage on wheels but rough idea on tires.
What sort of pics would you like to see?

The tires were originally mounted on some Signature wheels that I use as my daily drivers. Transferred them to the Advans when they finally came in and switched tires for my dailys.

Also, if you’re local, PM me and perhaps we can find a time to meet up so you can check them out in person.