Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Custom Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave Wheels 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

The lease was up on my Model S so It's time to sell the wheels I custom ordered from Forgestar. These were designed to fit the Model S but may fit other models as well. I can only vouch for how they look on the Model S and they look absolutely amazing! I had these custom ordered about a year and a half ago and just slapped on a set of new tires a month or so ago so they have ~95% tread left. I hate to let these go but my new vehicle does not have the same lug pattern and I do not plan on purchasing another Model S.

Front:
Forgestar Semi Concave F14 19x9 +22 Offset in Matte Bronze Burst
Continental ExtremeContact DWS 245/45/19

Rear:
Forgestar Super Deep Concave F14 19x9.5 +13 Offset in Matte Bronze Burst
Continental ExtremeContact DWS 275/40/19

They all have the Continental (Not Baolong) TPMS sensors installed and will include black lug nuts. They have been used approximately one and a half years and do have small scuffs here and there, but they are not very noticeable. The pictures don't do the justice on how vibrant the color is and I encourage anyone who's local to me (Chicago suburbs) to come take a look at them in person.

Asking $2,150. I am willing to ship these but you will have to pay for shipping. I will make a circular cardboard cutout for each wheel and cover the metal parts of the wheel with the tires exposed. This is the standard way of shipping wheels mounted on tires.

GnJhpGQ.jpg

i8Qr9BJ.jpg

oFWdnIT.jpg

I0akqtN.jpg

fudbvjd.jpg

eLF0RyN.jpg

xxWmAe4.jpg

78q2j0A.jpg

WmIq1gW.jpg

u3KM6MX.jpg

BtiC7XT.jpg

iih9foz.jpg