TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

FS - Lloyd Luxe Front Mats - Black

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Lawsteve, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Sold my 2013 P85 and replaced it with a P100D. My Classic P85 came with the crappy floor mats that were not attached by Velcro and flopped over your feet. I replaced them with the Lloyd Luxe Mats ordered through AutoAnything. Here is the info:

Lloyd Mats Luxe Floor Mats

They are the two front mats in black. They are in great condition (no stains, tears, worn spots, etc). I paid $141 for the set and will sell for $70 (you pay shipping from Florida).

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I'll take 'em. I have the same floppy mats in my '13 P85+.

And I just bought a set of the updated Tesla OEM floor mats from someone else. Haven't even taken them out of the box yet. :/

3. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Great. Give me until the weekend to pack them. I'll also send you pix to make sure you are ok with condition. Please PM me and I'll send you my email address.

4. AltPowr

AltPowr Member

I'm possibly moving from a 2012 P85 to a 2016 P100D, are the mats a different shape so I have to buy a new set of Lloyds?

5. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

The OEM mats in the P100d are much nicer than the ones in the old P85 and are attached by Velcro. I decided the Lloyd mats were not necessary. I never checked the fit, but my guess is they are the same.