TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS Silver Arachnid $1200 OBO - Local Pickup Texas

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Firewired, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Firewired

Firewired Member

IMG_0008.png IMG_2342.jpeg IMG_2343.jpeg IMG_2344.jpeg IMG_2345.jpeg IMG_2346.jpeg IMG_20170513_204423.jpeg IMG_2678.jpeg IMG_2679.jpeg IMG_2681.jpeg I sold my Model S and selling my Silver Arachnid Wheels with TMPS for $1200 OBO. Wheels are genuine Tesla wheels ordered, received and installed by local Tesla service center. They are 21" staggered forged rims 8.5" front and 9" rear. I was asked about trying to take pictures for any markings. I looked all over and only markings I can find was the "made in England" label and the Tesla marking on there tire pressure sensors. Wheels are in great shape as pictured. I would prefer local pickup with payment via PayPal, but I am able to ship via Fedex ground throughout the U.S. for $70 a wheel.

PM me if interested.

• Like x 1
  2. Firewired

Firewired Member

Sold

• Like x 1
  3. byeLT4

byeLT4 Member

Dang, didn't even get to think about it :p

• Funny x 1