Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS> Tesla S 3 or X TPMS brand new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a brand new set for my 2021 Model 3 not knowing that they are the new style model Y TPMS.

Please note they will not work in your 2021 Model 3 or any Model Y. The rest should work.

They are brand new still in bags and have not been mounted. Asking $80 for all 4.

Located in Markham but can ship if needed for about $15 to anywhere in North America.

_1.jpg

I bought a brand new set for my 2021 Model 3 not knowing that they are the new style model Y TPMS.

Please note they will not work in your 2021 Model 3 or any Model Y. The rest should work.

They are brand new still in bags and have not been mounted. Asking $80 for all 4.

Located in Markham but can ship if needed for about $15 to anywhere in North America.

_1.jpg
I will take them and can Pick up. Please DM to set it up

Why you need black units ? Any difference of black unit compare to Ryo selling?
For black coloured rims, they won’t stick out. I have a set of black TPMS units in my current 18” matte black wheels but I bought a set of OEM 19s which I will be powdercoating matte black in the spring and they have the OEM silver TPMS units. I want another set of black ones to complement the 19s.