Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Unplugged Performance Model 3 Coilovers AWD Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale: Unplugged Performance Model 3 coilover suspension kit for a Dual motor/ or Dual Motor Performance Model. They are used as you can see by the picture. I bought them from the first owner and was going to install them but have decided to go another route. I have the coil-over wrenches and the adjustable long knobs for the front struts.

UP sells this for $2495 new

$700 off new price. Asking $1800. Local pick up only in Southern CA.
UP Coilovers AWD Performance.jpg

Can you tell us any more about the history of these? I've been thinking about picking up some coilovers, but am kind of on the fence, just barely have 1,000 miles on the stock suspension.
I’m the second owner. I never installed them. The first owner got sponsored and had to remove these from his car. I don’t know more than that. You can tell from the pictures that the adjusting collars have marks on the them from them the wrenches. He also used some grease on the threads to make them easier to turn. I have since cleaned them up thoroughly and was going to install them on my car but I’m going a different direction. The first owner told me there was absolutely nothing wrong with them when he uninstalled them. I’m willing to ship but it cost me $300 to have them shipped from east coast to California. Local pickup is definitely preferred so you can check them out before buying. I’m not trying to hide anything. If you need more pictures DM me with your cell and I will do my best to take any angles you need.

Looks completely different than the coil overs i purchased from UPP and installed on my 2020 Model 3 performance, this past Winter. Different top hats for front, different colored springs. are these a new model or the really old model of coil overs?

For sale: Unplugged Performance Model 3 coilover suspension kit for a Dual motor/ or Dual Motor Performance Model. They are used as you can see by the picture. I bought them from the first owner and was going to install them but have decided to go another route. I have the coil-over wrenches and the adjustable long knobs for the front struts.

UP sells this for $2495 new

$700 off new price. Asking $1800. Local pick up only in Southern CA. View attachment 659314
Interested, please PM