Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor FS: Vorsteiner 20" VFF-109 Wheels for Model 3 *Promo Price* *RESTOCKED*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@EVS Motors - Just curious if you sell any 18" wheels that would be compatible with the Model 3 Performance with the Performance Upgrade Package. The 20" wheels you sell look amazing !

Hi, thank you. All of the wheels we have are 20" staggered due to that being the most popular size for our clients. I'm sure there's some 18's out there, but typically they're flat/no concavity and you sacrifice on design/aesthetics, which happens to be major selling points for our customers.

We do have options in forged wheels in 18's, but we're talking custom forged wheels if you're interested in this route.

@EVS Motors Got anything similar to this (20 inch, design and colors) for the Model S?

Reason why I'm asking is because I want to use all seasons 20 inch tires as performance tires wear out too fast and you can't get (at least I haven't found any good ones) all season tires in 21 inches.

Also what is the widest you can go in the rear without causing any rubbing issues at the Standard height of the air suspension?

@EVS Motors Got anything similar to this (20 inch, design and colors) for the Model S?

Reason why I'm asking is because I want to use all seasons 20 inch tires as performance tires wear out too fast and you can't get (at least I haven't found any good ones) all season tires in 21 inches.

Also what is the widest you can go in the rear without causing any rubbing issues at the Standard height of the air suspension?

The closest I can recommend is Vossen HF-3. It can be done in 20". 20x9/20x10.5. These 2 finishes are standard (will req. a small spacer in the rears) or we can go custom which won't need spacers. You'll have access to 9 different finishes (gloss/matte/satin black, silver, etc.) Pm me for more info on this if you like this design.
HF3-hero-DTGB-angle.jpg

HF3-hero-GGP-angle.jpg