Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor FS: Vossen Forged Wheels - Model S - Brand New *Promo Pricing*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have only one brand new set of Vossen Forged Wheels for a special Model S, that I'd love to offer at a promo price.

Series: HC-1 (Forged Monoblock)
Size: 21x9 / 21x10.5
Finish: Satin Black (can be refinished)
Condition: Brand new
Retail: $7800
--PM me for promo pricing.

No 6-8 weeks build time, these are ready to ship once payment is received. I'm attaching pictures for reference. Finish on this Model S is different. Only 1 set left.
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_0dad7e02.jpg
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_8acb0195.jpg
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_54b1bb9f.jpg
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_576f1b2e.jpg
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_dd2b4cbe.jpg
Tesla_Model S_HC-1_e8494ab1.jpg
Wheel_Gallery_HC-1_8d690c1d.jpg
Wheel_Gallery_HC-1_2abaddd4.jpg
Wheel_Gallery_HC-1_0eda8b9c.jpg
Wheel_Gallery_HC-1_1a9b10f9.jpg
Only one set left.

Thought I'd share my personal experience with a Vossen set I bought a while ago, for my Inifniti car. While their design and customer service was very good, the wheels vibrated at high speeds even though they balanced them properly. Regardless of what I did , I could not get rid of those vibrations and had to return them....However your experience could be different.

Nope, the true beauty of these wheels is that these are custom made to fit the Tesla Model S--not a 1-size fits all type of thing. This set was machined to accept the slimmer aftermarket lugs, since many of our clients swap out the clunky OEM ones. We offer them, or you can get a set locally.:)

Thought I'd share my personal experience with a Vossen set I bought a while ago, for my Inifniti car. While their design and customer service was very good, the wheels vibrated at high speeds even though they balanced them properly. Regardless of what I did , I could not get rid of those vibrations and had to return them....However your experience could be different.

That's strange. We've sold countless sets of the forged and non-forged sets, but we never experienced any out of the ordinary vibrations that couldn't be resolved with our roadforce balancer.

Yes that's what they used: roadforce balancer.

Hmm, that's strange. Hard for me to comment too much since I'm not familiar with the situation. I can only comment based on the many sets we've done, but as you mentioned earlier, Vossen has one of the best customer service in the industry. They never hesitate to take care of any manufacturing defect if that's ever the case.

I have had this set on my Model S since mid August and would highly recommend these without any hesitation, whatsoever!

With these, a set of Michelins, lowering links, the install was done by a reputable local installer with high speed balancing. The installer determined the perfect lowering distance. Just have these installed by a quality installer.

The car feels like it is on rails. Yesterday I picked up the car after the MCU replacement and at 70-75 mph the car was a blast to drive I don't get to do this often as my commute is all side streets. Yesterday after returning the loaner (X100D on factory 21 in) in my mind...I was comparing the handling for the back to back drive/comparison.

The set was purchased from EVS Motors, it was great to deal with them, I am in Atlanta with no affiliation to EVS Motors... here are some photos...enjoy :)

The stance just looks incredible, I get so many complements. I keep it in Low suspension setting all the time, except while going over speed bumps. These are super easy to clean, you can clean the entire wheel while on the car. I just use soap and water.

Vossen Forged HC-1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EVS Motors
I have had this set on my Model S since mid August and would highly recommend these without any hesitation, whatsoever!

With these, a set of Michelins, lowering links, the install was done by a reputable local installer with high speed balancing. The installer determined the perfect lowering distance. Just have these installed by a quality installer.

The car feels like it is on rails. Yesterday I picked up the car after the MCU replacement and at 70-75 mph the car was a blast to drive I don't get to do this often as my commute is all side streets. Yesterday after returning the loaner (X100D on factory 21 in) in my mind...I was comparing the handling for the back to back drive/comparison.

The set was purchased from EVS Motors, it was great to deal with them, I am in Atlanta with no affiliation to EVS Motors... here are some photos...enjoy :)

The stance just looks incredible, I get so many complements. I keep it in Low suspension setting all the time, except while going over speed bumps. These are super easy to clean, you can clean the entire wheel while on the car. I just use soap and water.

Vossen Forged HC-1

Great pictures! Mind if we use them? We're so glad you're loving the wheels. Thank you again!