Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: White Model S75D Aug 2016 Refresh AP SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

We’re looking to sell our S75D since we will be purchasing a model X. I have mixed feelings parting because it has been a great and precious car for us. We’re looking to sell it for $67,500.00 or best offer. Planning to trade it in within the next 1 to 2 weeks.

I am located in Huntington Beach and Irvine, California and looking to do a local sale. It’s a pretty busy season right now so my response times may take about 1 day. I can transfer it over after receiving a wire transfer. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for considering this vehicle.

1. Manufactured Date and mileage. Our S was confirmed on 7/27 and delivered on 8/29. It currently has under 14,000 miles. Purchased as a 60D and later upgraded to 75D.

2. Specifications. Model S 75D; Dual Motor AWD; White Solid Paint; All Glass Panoramic Roof; Black Next Generation Seats; Obeche Wood Gloss Decor; Black Headliner; Supercharger Enabled; Autopilot 1; Premium Interior Package; Ultra High Fidelity Sound; VIN155XXX

3. Addons. 20” Brilliant Silver Tsportline Wheels $2,000; Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires; Blackvue 2CH Camera $400; Xpel Ultimate Paint Protection Film (for full hood, full fenders, front and back bumper, lights, mirrors), Nanoskin Coating, and paint correction $3,500; Llumar ATC Coating, Llumar AIR80 Front Windshield Coating $325; Weathertech Trunk Liner $130; Weathertech back seat floor liner $100; Rola Rigid Base Interior Organizer $85.

4. Service History. The AC Compressor was replaced in September during the first 1,000 miles. Rear drive unit was replaced in December. Both were due to manufacturing defects. Service was done at 12,500 miles and everything is clear.

5. External Condition. The Tesla has been kept in a garage and only hand washed. The Xpel wrap has kept it in great condition. No license plate on front (still have the parts).

6. Interior Condition. Great. Light impressions on back seat headrests due to child car seats. Car seats always had seat protectors and cushions on the headrests.

7. Registration Title. Clean title with no accidents.

8. Battery Condition. 229 Miles at 90%; 255 Miles at 100%. Typically charged to 70% daily at 20-30 amps. Charged to 100% only a few times.

View media item 116029View media item 116030View media item 116031View media item 116032View media item 116033