Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD add-on for one month possible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife has a 2021 Y that actually came originally with 3 months of FSD and is listed on our account on tesla site in Specs as having Autopilot. Of course it lapsed, and when the subscription program started I recall seeing in the app I think behind the "upgrades" option the subscribe to FSD, and kind of put it away mentally knowing that at some point we'd want it. (Have FSD on my 3 and for long trips IMHO it's a complete game changer.) Anyway, the time is here, went to see what the current deal was, and it's not available anywhere in the app menus that I can find, or in the account on the site. Hoping I'm missing something obvious - help! :p
Looked everywhere but in the car -- Doh! right there under upgrades on the navscreen! :)

Wife has a 2021 Y that actually came originally with 3 months of FSD and is listed on our account on tesla site in Specs as having Autopilot. Of course it lapsed, and when the subscription program started I recall seeing in the app I think behind the "upgrades" option the subscribe to FSD, and kind of put it away mentally knowing that at some point we'd want it. (Have FSD on my 3 and for long trips IMHO it's a complete game changer.) Anyway, the time is here, went to see what the current deal was, and it's not available anywhere in the app menus that I can find, or in the account on the site. Hoping I'm missing something obvious - help! :p
Are you asking how to subscribe or buy the FSD Capability package? If so open the Tesla app then Upgrades>Software Upgrades.