Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD and camera calibration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ve been very frustrated with fsd beta lately, multiple disengagements and taking 90 degree turns too fast at times.

Do you think re calibration of the cameras would help? autopilot and highway driving seems to be ok, but city streets have been sub par. started getting issues after 10.3 and up.

R

Doesn't seem like it can hurt and other FSDBeta users have done this with success (some not).

"Calibration usually takes 20-25 miles (32-40 km) to complete, however, the distance depends on the route and ambient circumstances. Model 3 can calibrate faster when driving on a straight route with clearly visible lane lines. The Autopilot capabilities are ready to utilize once the calibration is finished."

Have you tried to set the autopilot speed below the speed limit ? try setting it too fixed -10 mph under speed limit I also have the crazy right turns but reducing speed limit has helped some ..i always start hitting down on the stalk before the turn