Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 Released to 160 thousand, How do you like it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not as good as 10.69.2. Lots of phantom breaking in high sun angle tree shadow situations. Phantom breaking on the second of two crosswalks at an intersection. Unusable in large diameter, heavy trafficked roundabouts. Lots of jerky driver’s wheel motions when it should be an easy turn. This is after only one drive. Hopefully, it is not representative.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
I'm new to the beta program, just got it yesterday! Safety Score 96.
I'm surprised by how ugly it is - there is certainly a lot more visualized on the screen, but the blurry red lines are quite distracting.
Why are they blurry?

Also, what does the Blue car mean? At times it lights up a car on the screen as blue. (screenshot attached)

I do wish that it would give me a heads up on what it is planning to do next, I live in a very congested part of Los Angeles (maybe that is redundant) but I have had to disengage at least 3 times each on the 3 separate trips I've taken and it seems to be doing some crazy ass *sugar*.

Attachments

• IMG_5037.jpg
    IMG_5037.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 77
Perhaps this "sugar" show that is FSD beta is caused in part by the head of Tesla AI leaving?

Then again, I wonder why he left?

Glad I'm only paying monthly. But since I updated, who knows when I will get access to FSD Beta.