Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD v11.3 update…never came

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think what's up next is a beta build based on newer (2023) base. There's quite a lot in the public builds not in the beta still; being as old as it is now.
I doubt it. Next is likely to be a new bugfix build of 11.3 for USS and non-USS cars. That's what the remaining 20% will get. Being bugfixes, it will be built on the same 2022 base as the previous 11.3 builds.

2023 based builds are not likely until 11.4.x releases.

The most entertaining thing to me about these FSD updates is seeing some people complaining it won't do this, won't do that, dangerous at this, deadly at that, I hate it, etc etc etc. But two weeks ago they were complaining about not getting the latest update and checking their car every few hours. Now that they don't like the changes, it is back to moaning again and pleading for the next update. :)

Reactions: FlyF4 and DSolie
The most entertaining thing to me about these FSD updates is seeing some people complaining it won't do this, won't do that, dangerous at this, deadly at that, I hate it, etc etc etc. But two weeks ago they were complaining about not getting the latest update and checking their car every few hours. Now that they don't like the changes, it is back to moaning again and pleading for the next update. :)
humans huh lol