Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSDB visualization on the main 'big' screen in the center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I just got the Model X last week. I see the FSD visualization (showing cars ahead, in next lanes, pedestrians, yellow cones etc.) in the screen right in front of the driver. But, I do not see the FSD visualization in the big center screen. How do I get it over there? I must be missing something very basic.

Thanks,
Osho

Hi,

I just got the Model X last week. I see the FSD visualization (showing cars ahead, in next lanes, pedestrians, yellow cones etc.) in the screen right in front of the driver. But, I do not see the FSD visualization in the big center screen. How do I get it over there? I must be missing something very basic.

Thanks,
Osho
It is working properly. The ICD is exactly where it is supposed to show, up there with all the lane markings and all traffic.

Reactions: bmah and henderrj
I think only the Model 3 and Y's get the visualization on the big screen because they don't have the second screen. I do wish there is a way to display the visualizations in the center screen and also for the repeater cameras to show on the little screen. Maybe someday with SW upgrades it is possible.

I did kinda think that the ICD is where the FSD visualization is supposed to go. But, it shows a lot less surrounding vehicles etc. than the visualizations in Y. That makes me wonder if the FSD computer isn't seeing it - or just not displaying it. I do have hardware 4.

Osho

Reactions: preilly44
Model s refresh can we get FSd visualization on main screen? If so have? I did turn on FSd visualization under autopilot settings

If by "main" you mean center screen, then no. AP/FSD visualizations go on the instrument cluster (IC) and there's no way to change that.

Bruce.

PS. Ironically the IC has pathetically few instruments, but that is what it's called.

Reactions: henderrj and saj070