Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

funny business

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking over my documentation in prep for a Lemon Law filing for my Model Y (safety restraint fault).

I notice that (back in Dec 2020) I was charged the $1,200 destination fee twice!

On the "motor vehicle order agreement" the fee is shown as being added and makes up part of the Total. But then that same total was later used on the Final Invoice and destination fee was added to that! I think Tesla owes me $1,200. What about your car?

Richard

I was looking over my documentation in prep for a Lemon Law filing for my Model Y (safety restraint fault).

I notice that (back in Dec 2020) I was charged the $1,200 destination fee twice!

On the "motor vehicle order agreement" the fee is shown as being added and makes up part of the Total. But then that same total was later used on the Final Invoice and destination fee was added to that! I think Tesla owes me $1,200. What about your car?

Richard
Turns out I was mistaken. I rechecked the calculations and it all works out in the end.