Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Garage opener Atris V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to report that on my MX end 2018, the homelink functionality works flawlessly on an Atris V2 Motor for garage doors and rolling shutters. The installation went swift, no hick-ups at all. I live in Europe, and I understand that this matters to the frequencies being used by the Tesla MX Homelink transmitter, and the receivers on my garage and gate.

I have 2 homelinks programmed in the car, but for now they are set to open or close manually. You can program the gate to open from a certain distance (GPS based), and another homelink to open the garage automatically. That works really great, but...

I have found that automation is less convenient in my case, because we do not always close the gate, and when I arrive at home, it closes the gate, which is not exactly useful when arriving at home ;-).

This whole automation started me thinking: wouldn't it be nice to have the automation in my house to start kicking in, when I arrive at home, or when I leave. Like, automatically opening the door (I have a Nuki smart door) for me. Or turning lights on... Turning on the alarm when I leave...