Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gasoline Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed that the price of super in my neighborhood is $4.09. It feels real great not to concern myself with buying that stuff anymore. I've driven close to 5K miles in my car and I'm still getting free supercharging. I calculated that to be about a $1,250 savings at $4/gallon for my 16MPG car. I think I've spent about $50 out of pocket charging at level 2 stations in the last year.

With what's happening in Ukraine now, it's likely going to get worse. I did see $4.99/gal for regular at an expensive station the other day.

I've been w/o any ICEV on my household of 1 since end of Jan 2019. I've been BEV only. Between end of July 2013 and end of Jan 2019, a BEV was my primary vehicle and my ICEV mostly sat.

I’ve got a MYP on order. I’ll be glad to not have to put gas into my SUV anymore. I filled it up the other day and it cast me $65. I figure I’ll need to fill it once maybe twice before my Tesla comes in. With oil going up, can’t imagine what that’ll cost.

Though I won’t be free of gasoline. I’ve also got a Mustang Convertible that I drive on weekends. It needs premium, but it gets pretty good mileage. I can’t wait for there to be an affordable BEV convertible.

Reactions: bruce4000