Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging interest in my CPO 2014 Model S 60 in Durham, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw 154 mi rated this morning at 90% I think? I usually see something in the 150-160 range at 90 though I dont always charge that high. I havent charged to 100% so not sure there but can find out if you like. I have no idea on the rear facing hardware do you know how to go about finding out?

I saw 154 mi rated this morning at 90% I think? I usually see something in the 150-160 range at 90 though I dont always charge that high. I havent charged to 100% so not sure there but can find out if you like. I have no idea on the rear facing hardware do you know how to go about finding out?
Thanks I think that’s all the range info I need. I’ve been driving a Leaf for a couple years and have become hypersensitive to battery degradation. I’m down to 17.9kWh!
I’ve been limiting my search to 85s since I’d like to get up to Asheville in the winter without going through Charlotte, but your car likes too nice to ignore.
I’m also on the 3 list but might need the third row for school carpool. The retrofit looks DIY-able for most Ss after 2012.
Thanks and GLWS!
(Saw a Black Model 3 in S Durham yesterday!)

Gotten a bunch of individual questions including answers here for all
  • The cars is still available
  • Sitting at 60,978 miles at this moment
  • It does have the power auto-folding mirrors
  • Tesla said they put brand new tires before selling to me
  • Price: $43,500